- Career Counseling Sessions
- Custom Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Privileged Community Support
Data Analyst Training Course
Our Data Analyst course will teach you to apply data analytics and business intelligence skills to develop insights and business strategies. This course will help you gain knowledge in accessing, manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex data sets using SQL and familiar scripting languages; as well as learn how to design and build scalable data models, how to clean and transforming data, optimization techniques and how to enable advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
The Data Analysis course is designed on the basis of real-world data analyst job postings, to ensure we’re covering all the right skills you’ll be confronting at work.
This Data Analyst training is great for beginners and professionals alike, as it starts with the fundamentals and works through advanced topics. Completing this Data Analysis training will set you up for a successful and qualified, job-ready Data Analyst.
It is live instructor-led training & the Data Analyst course syllabus is curated by Industry experts having 10+ years of experience.
Data Analysis is among the most happening career options that requires zero coding skills. Explore this high-demand career. Get started now.
Data Analyst Course Overview
20 Hrs of Instructor Led Training
20 Hrs of Lab Sessions
30 Hrs Real-time Project, Use cases & Exercises
Certification Oriented Curriculum
Price match Guarantee
Why should you take a Data Analyst Training Course?
1. High average salaries
2. Fast-growing industry with skilled workers in demand
3. Lots of room for career advancement
4. Satisfying and challenging work focused on problem-solving
5. Work-from-home flexibility
6. Not degree specific
7. Wide variety of available roles in the field
Skills you’ll gain in the Data Analyst Course
1. Understand the practices used by data analysts in their day-to-day job
2. Master analytical skills like data cleaning, data analysis, data visualization, Statistical analysis, Predictive analytics and various tools like spreadsheets, Power BI, SQL, MSBI & Tableau
3. Learn questioning techniques that can help you guide analysis
4. Understand how data analysts choose which data to collect for analysis
5. Know structured and unstructured data types and formats
6. Importance of data ethics & privacy
7. Learn to develop basic & advanced SQL queries for use on databases
8. How to apply SQL queries & functions for cleaning and transforming data
9. Understand how to make a data-driven decision and how to present it
10. How to report data in a comprehensive way
Who can take up this Data Analyst Training?
1. Individuals/graduates from commerce, science and engineering streams
2. Professionals from BPO and KPO domains
3. Freshers/Professionals from any stream/background with good analytical and logical skills
4. Professionals who consider upskilling & transition into Data Analyst as a next logical move to their careers
5. Professionals from Finance and Accounting background
6. Software Developers
7. Management professionals
8. Project Managers
9. Professionals from Non-IT sectors such as HR, banking, sales & marketing, etc
10. Digital Marketing professionals
Data Analyst Projects
Our Data Analyst certification course aims to deliver quality training that covers solid fundamental knowledge on core concepts with a practical approach using industry use-cases and scenarios to help learners scale up their skills and perform real-time projects with the best practices. Throughout the Data Analysis course you will work on multiple projects to showcase your skills to employers.
Project 1 –HRIS
This project was on human resources information system (HRIS). This project was designed to populate database tables with the excel sheet which we use to get every day. The excel sheet contained all the information of human resources of the company and they required a proper analysis of the resource salary band and how many are in which department and so on. They require regular reports based on the need and exact figure in the report so that they can make proper decisions by looking at it. In the excel sheet, all the columns were required to be distributed over the multiple tables with primary key and foreign key relationship. The project included:
- Regularly developed Power BI Report as per the HR Department demands
- Developed SSAS Tabular Model and Imported in Power BI in Live connection mode to keep data updated in Power BI
- Normalization done to reduce redundancy and populate data in the tables accordingly.
- Designed and developed SSIS Packages for regular ETL load.
- Generated multiple reports depending on required Similarity threshold using Fuzzy lookup.
- Deleted approx. matching records manually depending on the fuzzy lookup reports to avoid repetition.
- Developed complex stored procedure, cursors according to the need.
Project 2 :-Radio Cabs
A taxi business was facing a problem as they were trying to increase their profit margin. The issue was related to lack of data analysis as they were trying to expand their business. They required regular reports in order to analyze data related to different prospects available. At the same time, they also wanted some solution that they can see that report at the time of meetings and through mobile and can access from anywhere.
We will be implementing:-
- Distance per Ride
- Total Revenue
- Revenue per Passenger
- Power Query
- Power BI Dashboard
- Data Getaway (Automatic Refresh)
Data Analyst Certification
Get a course completion certificate when you finish your Data Analyst training successfully.