- Career Counseling Sessions
- Custom Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Privileged Community Support
MSBI Training Course
MSBI Certification Training has been curated by industry professionals and will help you master MSBI concepts such as SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS using SQL Server.
This MSBI training course will impart hands-on knowledge on how to create reports, how to integrate data, how to work on dashboards, cubes, data analysis, ETL Solutions, SSIS packages, OLTP & OLAP among others. You will also learn how to configure SSRS, data mining tools for SQL Server Integration, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Reporting Service.
This MSBI course is characterized by live instructor-led training & the MSBI course syllabus has been especially customized to suit each and every student. It has been prepared by Industry experts having 10+ years of experience and is, as per the latest curriculum & standards required by companies.
Undergoing this MSBI Training will put you on the absolute career growth path and at the same time, equip you with the requisite skills and expertise that MSBI should have.
At the end, we will also assist you with clearing the MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification. So, certify your skills with us and accelerate your career!
MSBI Course Overview
30 Hrs of Instructor Led Training
20 Hrs of Lab Sessions
30 Hrs Real-time Project, Use cases & Exercises
Certification Oriented Curriculum
Price match Guarantee
Skills you’ll gain in the MSBI Course
1. End-to-end implementation of ETL system using SQL integration services
2. Business intelligence solution development by integrating different Microsoft BI tools
3. Presenting data using SSRS through multiple types of reports and visualizations
4. Data Warehousing concepts such as ETL and multi-dimensional modeling
5. Designing database using star schema and snowflake and creating ETL using SSIS
6. Learn SSIS Data flow, control flow, error handling, variables, for loop containers, SCD, Sort, merge, merge joins, look up, transactions and checkpoints.
Benefits of taking up MSBI Training
1. Excellent career opportunities across the globe
2. Lucrative wages
3. Great learning scope
4. Work process helps you execute all complex tasks easily
5. Upward career curve
Why Should I Learn MSBI?
1. For eight consecutive years, Microsoft Business Intelligence has been positioned as an absolute leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI and Analytics Platforms.
2. The BI global market is expected to be worth 33.3 billion dollars by 2025.
3. According to PCMag report, Microsoft Business Intelligence caters to most of the top requirements of global firms
4. Business intelligence is among the top technologies of today’s Information technology and offers a wide range of job opportunities.
5. You can easily start your career in this most promising field by mastering MSBI
6. As per glassdoor, the starting average salary received by MSBI professionals is 5,71,236 per annum.
Who can take up this MSBI Training?
1. Windows administrators
2. Software developers
3. Unix system administrators
4. Database administrators
5. Solutions architects
6. Technical support executives
7. Those having experience in handling reporting tools
8. Those having experience in Dot net development for a duration of more than three years
9. Entry-level Software professionals/B.Sc.(IT)/BCA/M.Sc(IT)/MCA/M.Tech can pursue this course too
MSBI Training Projects
Our MSBI Training certification course aims to deliver quality training that covers solid fundamental knowledge of core concepts with a practical approach. The course curriculum has been designed, using industry use-cases and scenarios to help learners scale up their skills and perform real-time projects with the best practices. Throughout the MSBI Training course you will work on multiple projects to showcase your skills to potential employers.
· Project 1 –HRIS
This project was on Human Resources Information System (HRIS). This project was designed to populate database tables with the excel sheet which we use to get every day.
The excel sheet contained all the information of human resources of the company and they required a proper analysis of the resource salary band and how many are in which department and so on. They require regular reports based on the need and exact figure in the report so that they can make proper decisions by looking at it. In the excel sheet, all the columns were required to be distributed over the multiple tables with primary key and foreign key relationship. The project included:
· Regularly developed Power BI Report as per the HR Department demands
· Developed SSAS Tabular Model and Imported in Power BI in Live connection mode to keep data updated in Power BI
· Normalization done to reduce redundancy and populate data in the tables accordingly.
· Designed and developed SSIS Packages for regular ETL load.
· Generated multiple reports depending on required Similarity threshold using Fuzzy lookup.
· Deleted approx. matching records manually depending on the fuzzy lookup reports to avoid repetition.
· Developed complex stored procedure, cursors according to the need.
MSBI Mini Projects
1. Load 10 text file data with same structure in 1 table
2. Load 10 excel file data with same structure in 1 table
3. Load excel file with 5 sheets with same structure in 1 table
4. Load 2 excel files with each having 4 sheet data in 1 table
5. Change database name at the runtime without opening the package
6. Change input file with same structure at the runtime without opening the package
7. Configure the Package so that if it gets failed then it should restart from the point where it got failed
8. Maintain the history of Employees whose department got changed or he got promoted to upper designation
9. Dump all unique records in the table coming from the excel sheet which contains approx matching records.
Get a course completion certificate when you finish your MSBI training successfully.
NOTE: Show a course completion certificate photo here