- Software Requirements · Microsoft Power BI Desktop Software · Microsoft Excel Software
- Hardware Requirements · Memory (RAM): Min 2 GB available but 4 GB recommended. · Display: Min 1440 x 900 or 1600 x 900/16:9 required
- Career Counseling Sessions
- Custom Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Privileged Community Support
Power BI Certification Training Course
Our Power BI certification training allows you to master the Power BI tool to gain expertise in Business Analytics. This Power BI training is live instructor-led & the Power BI course syllabus is curated by Industry experts having 10+ years of experience.
You will be able to master concepts such as self-service business intelligence with Power BI Desktop & Service, Architecture; as well as learn, how to load and transform data using Power Query, Power View; how to create Visualizations using Power BI’s drag-and-drop functionality, Power BI Mobile and how to use data modeling capabilities in Power BI Desktop. Subsequently, you shall also acquire skills for generating fully interactive reports, DAX formulas (Data Analysis Expressions), among others, to ace the Microsoft DA-100 exam.
You’ve got the power! Get started now.
Power BI Course Overview
20 Hrs of Instructor Led Training
20 Hrs of Lab Sessions
30 Hrs Real-time Project, Use cases & Exercises
Certification Oriented Curriculum
Price match Guarantee
Why should you take Microsoft Power BI Training Course?
1. Microsoft is recognized as a global leader for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms for 12 consecutive years in Gartner Magic Quadrant
2. More than 45,000 MNCs across 185 countries use Power BI tools. Some of them are Walmart, Apple, Samsung, Cognizant, Dell, KPMG, Hitachi, Berkshire Hathaway, Avanade, Annik Inc, Brillio
3. Power BI professionals in the US earn up to $114,000 per year and up to 20 lakhs in India as per PayScale.com and glassdoor. The starting average salary is 6,26,201 in India
Skills you’ll gain in the Microsoft Power BI Course
1. How the Power BI tool functions
2. How to visualize your data
3. How to share insights across your organization
4. How to connect to different data sources
5. Getting familiar with DAX
6. How to create a report using Power BI
Who can take up this Power BI Training?
1. Individuals looking for jobs as Business Analysts
2. Statisticians looking to implement statistics skills to derive insights
3. Microsoft Excel users looking to upskill and move into a BI-focused role
4. Professionals from marketing, finance, sales, and other domains who need extensive Business Intelligence, can get this Power BI certification
5. Data Scientists looking to learn how to generate professional-quality reports & dashboards using Microsoft Power BI
6. Power BI professionals who want to ace the DA-100 Exam and become a Microsoft Certified Data Analyst
Power BI Projects
Our Power BI certification course aims to deliver quality training. The course curriculum seeks to impart solid fundamental knowledge on core concepts with a practical approach using industry use-cases and scenarios. It would definitely help learners scale up their skills and perform real-time projects with the best practices. Throughout the Power BI course you will work on multiple projects to showcase your skills to employers.
Project 1 :-
A taxi business was facing a problem as they were trying to increase their profit margin. The issue was related to lack of data analysis as they were trying to expand their business. They required regular reports in order to analyze data related to different prospects available. At the same time, they also wanted some solution that they can see that report at the time of meetings and through mobile and can access them from anywhere.
We will be implementing:-
· Distance per Ride
· Total Revenue
· Revenue per Passenger
· Power Query
· Power BI Dashboard
· Data Getaway (Automatic Refresh)
Bank Tickets Analysis
This Project is about analysis of bank tickets. It involved complete analysis of tickets allocated in the system raised by the user. The actual goal is to understand the real-time and history situation of open tickets and closed tickets,
We are going to implement:-
· What all tickets got resolved?
· What all are pending
· Comparison of before case & after cases
· Comparison of before percentage and after percentage
· A deep dive analysis using power query, power pivot and power view.
We are going to Analyze Superstore data to retrieve what are top profitable products and what are loss making products. Additionally, we shall look at who are the top customers, what is the Sale by Segment, Sale by Market, Total Sale, Total Quantity, Average Delivery Dates as well as, Total Returned Orders.
We will be using:-
· Connecting Sql Server with Power BI Desktop.
· Analyzing the tables and relationships.
· Transforming data using Power Query Editor with DAX
· Developing an Interactive BI Dashboard