Contact / WhatsApp for DEMO :- +91 9644873359
Check out this great video
Data Analyst Training Course
Our Data Analyst course will teach you to apply data analytics and business intelligence skills to develop insights and business strategies. This course will help you gain knowledge in accessing, manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex data sets using SQL and familiar scripting languages; as well as learn how to design and build scalable data models, how to clean and transforming data, optimization techniques and how to enable advanced analytic capabilities that provide meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations.
The Data Analysis course is designed on the basis of real-world data analyst job postings, to ensure we’re covering all the right skills you’ll be confronting at work.
This Data Analyst training is great for beginners and professionals alike, as it starts with the fundamentals and works through advanced topics. Completing this Data Analysis training will set you up for a successful and qualified, job-ready Data Analyst.
It is live instructor-led training & the Data Analyst course syllabus is curated by Industry experts having 10+ years of experience.
Data Analysis is among the most happening career options that requires zero coding skills. Explore this high-demand career. Get started now.
Data Analyst Course Overview
20 Hrs of Instructor Led Training
20 Hrs of Lab Sessions
30 Hrs Real-time Project, Use cases & Exercises
Certification Oriented Curriculum
Price match Guarantee
Why should you take a Data Analyst Training Course?
1. High average salaries
2. Fast-growing industry with skilled workers in demand
3. Lots of room for career advancement
4. Satisfying and challenging work focused on problem-solving
5. Work-from-home flexibility
6. Not degree specific
7. Wide variety of available roles in the field
Skills you’ll gain in the Data Analyst Course
1. Understand the practices used by data analysts in their day-to-day job
2. Master analytical skills like data cleaning, data analysis, data visualization, Statistical analysis, Predictive analytics and various tools like spreadsheets, Power BI, SQL, MSBI & Tableau
3. Learn questioning techniques that can help you guide analysis
4. Understand how data analysts choose which data to collect for analysis
5. Know structured and unstructured data types and formats
6. Importance of data ethics & privacy
7. Learn to develop basic & advanced SQL queries for use on databases
8. How to apply SQL queries & functions for cleaning and transforming data
9. Understand how to make a data-driven decision and how to present it
10. How to report data in a comprehensive way
Who can take up this Data Analyst Training?
1. Individuals/graduates from commerce, science and engineering streams
2. Professionals from BPO and KPO domains
3. Freshers/Professionals from any stream/background with good analytical and logical skills
4. Professionals who consider upskilling & transition into Data Analyst as a next logical move to their careers
5. Professionals from Finance and Accounting background
6. Software Developers
7. Management professionals
8. Project Managers
9. Professionals from Non-IT sectors such as HR, banking, sales & marketing, etc
10. Digital Marketing professionals
Data Analyst Course Details
100% Practical Classes
Introduction To SQL Server
· Connecting To Server
· Sql Server Management Studio and Tools In Management Studio
· Object Explorer
· Object Explorer Details
· Query Editor
TSQL (Transact-Structured Query Language)
Introduction To TSQL
· History and Features of TSQL
· Types Of TSQL Commands
· Data Definition Language (DDL)
· Data Manipulation Language (DML)
· Data Query Language (DQL)
· Creating Database
· Altering Database
· Deleting Database
· Primary Key and Referential Integrity or foreign key constraints
· Data Types In TSQL
· Creating Table
· Altering Table
· Deleting Table
Data Manipulation Language
· Creating A Table From Another Table
· Inserting Rows From One Table To Another
· Differences Between Delete and Truncate
Data Query Language (DQL)
· Where clause
· Order By Clause
· Distinct Keyword
· Column aliases
· Between … And
· Is Null
Built In Functions
· Aggregate Functions
· Group By and Having Clauses
· Over(partition by …) Clause
· Ranking Functions
· Common Table Expressions (CTE)
Top n Clause
User Defined Functions
100 % Practical Classes
Introduction to SQL Server Integration Services
· SSIS Package Architecture Overview
· Introduction to SSIS & Data Warehouse
· Basic ETL Entities in SSIS
· Data and Management Tools
Introduction to Data Flow
· Data Flow Overview
· Data Sources
· Data Destinations
· Data Flow Transformations
· Data Viewers
· Excel Source
· Flat File Source
· OLE DB Source
· XML Source
Data Flow Transformations
· Aggregate Transformation
· Audit Transformation
· Character Map Transformation
· Conditional Split Transformation
· Copy Column Transformation
· Derived Column Transformation
· Data Conversion Transformation
· Multicast Transformation
· OLE DB Command Transformation
· Percentage Sampling Transformation
· Row Count Transformation
· Sort Transformation
· Union All Transformation
· Audit Transformation
· Character Map Transformation
· Copy Column Transformation
Advanced Data Flow
· Lookup Transformation
· Merge Transformation
· Merge Join Transformation
· Slowly Changing Dimension Transformation
· Pivot Transformation
· Export Transformation
· Import Transformation
· Unpivot Transformation
· Term Extraction Transformation
· Term Lookup Transformation
· Fuzzy Lookup Transformation
· Fuzzy Grouping Transformation
Data Flow Destinations
· Data Reader Destination
· Excel Destination
· Flat File Destination
· OLE DB Destination
Introduction to Control Flow
· Control Flow Overview
· Precedence Constraints
· The Execute SQL Task
· The Bulk Insert Task
· The File System Task
· The FTP Task
· The Send Mail Task
· Bulk Insert Task
· Data Flow Task
· Execute Package Task
· Execute Process Task
· Web Service Task
· Backup database Task
· Analysis Services Processing Task
Advanced Control Flow
· For Loop Container
· For Each Loop Container
· Sequence Container
Variables and Configurations
· Variables Overview
· Variable scope
Error Handling and Logging
· Control Flow: The On Error event handler
· Data Flow: Error data flow
· Built-in log providers
SSIS Package Deployment
· Configurations and deployment
· Deployment options
SSIS Package Management
· The SSIS Service
· Managing packages with SQL Server Management Studio
· Scheduling packages with SQL Server Agent
100 % Practical Classes
What Is Microsoft Business Intelligence?
· Defining Microsoft Business Intelligence
· Viewing a Cube Using Excel
· Using SSAS in SSDT
· Understanding SSDT
· Creating Data Sources
· Creating Data Source Views
· Creating a multidimensional cube
· Creating a TabularModel
· Creating Perspectives
· Creating Translations
· Working with Multiple Fact Tables
· Using the Business Intelligence Wizard
100 % Practical Classes
Creating basic reports
· Constructing data sources and Datasets
Module 1: Power BI Desktop & Power Query
· Getting Started
· Class Introduction (BI Basics)
· Class Introduction (Power BI Desktop Overview)
· Data Discovery with Power BI Desktop
· Transforming Data (Basic Transforms)
· Transforming Data (Add Column From Example)
· Transforming Data (Appending Queries)
· Transforming Data (Merging Queries)
· Transforming Data (Combine Files)
· Transforming Data (Other Query Features)
· Introduction to Modeling Data
· Creating the Data Model (Modeling Basics)
· Creating Calculated Columns and Tables (DAX Basics)
· Creating Calculated Columns and Tables (Navigation Function)
· Creating Calculated Columns and Tables (Calculated Tables)
· Creating Calculated Measures (Measure Basics)
· Creating Calculated Measures (Time Intelligence Functions)
Module 2: Power BI Service & Visualizations & Power BI Mobile
· Introduction to Visualizing Data
· Creating Basic Reports with the Power BI Desktop
· Creating Interactive Reports (Adding Slicers for Filters)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Tabular Data)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Categorical Data)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Data Trends)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Categorical and Trend Data Together)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Geographical Data with Maps)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Goal Tracking)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Using Custom Visuals)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Digital Storytelling)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Other Features)
· Using the Power BI Service (Deploying to the Power BI Service)
· Using the Power BI Service (Creating and Sharing Dashboards)
· Using the Power BI Service (Using Power BI Q&A)
· Using the Power BI Service (Excel Integration)
· Refreshing the Data (Refreshing Data Overview)
· Refreshing the Data (Installing the Data Gateway)
· Refreshing the Data (Scheduling a Data Refresh)
· Mobile BI (Power BI Mobile Overview)
· Mobile BI (Designing Reports and Dashboards for Mobile)
· Mobile BI (Interacting with the Power BI Mobile App)
Module 3: Get Data
· Sql Server
· SSAS Multidimensional
· SSAS Tabular
Module 4:Baisc DAX
· Getting Started
· Data Modeling Basics (Overview)
· Data Modeling Basics (Tabular)
· What is DAX (Overview)
· What is DAX (Tabular)
· Creating Calculated Columns (Basics)
· Creating Calculated Columns (Basics Continued)
· Navigation Functions
· Conditional and Logical Functions
· Creating Calculated Measures
· Time Intelligence (Overview)
· Time Intelligence (Time Intelligence Functions)
· Table Functions
· DAX as a Query Language
Module 5:Advanced DAX
· Class Introduction (Class Files)
· Class Introduction (Why Advanced DAX)
· Working with Filter Context (CALCULATE)
· Working with Filter Context (FILTER)
· Working with Filter Context (FILTER and ALL)
· Working with Filter Context (ALLEXCEPT)
· CALCULATE and Time Intelligence (YTD and MTD)
· Security (Implementing Basic Security)
· Security (Implementing Basic Security – Tabular)
· Advanced DAX Function (CONTAINS)
· Advanced DAX Function (FIND)
· Advanced DAX Function (SEARCH and SUBSTITUTE)
· Advanced DAX Function (ALLSELECTED)
Data Analyst Projects
Our Data Analyst certification course aims to deliver quality training that covers solid fundamental knowledge on core concepts with a practical approach using industry use-cases and scenarios to help learners scale up their skills and perform real-time projects with the best practices. Throughout the Data Analysis course you will work on multiple projects to showcase your skills to employers.
Project 1 –HRIS
This project was on human resources information system (HRIS). This project was designed to populate database tables with the excel sheet which we use to get every day. The excel sheet contained all the information of human resources of the company and they required a proper analysis of the resource salary band and how many are in which department and so on. They require regular reports based on the need and exact figure in the report so that they can make proper decisions by looking at it. In the excel sheet, all the columns were required to be distributed over the multiple tables with primary key and foreign key relationship. The project included:
Project 2 :-Radio Cabs
A taxi business was facing a problem as they were trying to increase their profit margin. The issue was related to lack of data analysis as they were trying to expand their business. They required regular reports in order to analyze data related to different prospects available. At the same time, they also wanted some solution that they can see that report at the time of meetings and through mobile and can access from anywhere.
We will be implementing:-
Data Analyst Certification
Get a course completion certificate when you finish your Data Analyst training successfully.
NOTE: Show a course completion certificate photo here
Fees and upcoming Batch detail
Meet your Instructor
Know your trainer. Learn from the industry expert.
Piyush is a world’s well-known name in the Microsoft BI field. He has been in the field of consulting and dealing with BI challenges on real-world projects. He comes with 11+ years of industry experience & deep knowledge and he designed the course content himself and delivered it to thousands of users worldwide. He is passionate about teaching all things related to data analytics & business intelligence and improving the accessibility of these topics. He has been featured by various reputed publishing agencies for his work in data analytics & business intelligence, reaching more than 500,000 students worldwide.
Post Training Career Services
Career Counseling Sessions
Once you know the data analytics skills, we explain the eligible job roles, scope, and opportunities
Custom Resume Preparation
Our team will help you build a resume to win the first impression for recruiters
These sessions will help you understand what the real-time interviewers expect from you
Privileged Community Support
Priority community support to address any real-time challenges you will face in your career
Data Analyst Training FAQs
1. What practical skills can I learn after completing the data analysis training?
The data analyst course has been carefully designed to make you a skilled data analyst. At the end of the training, you will be able to perform:
2. I’m a beginner/ fresher/ recently graduated in technology. Is this course suitable for me?
The course is designed in such a manner where a beginner/fresher/recently graduated can easily take on the learning journey and master all the concepts of Data Analysis.
3. What is the average salary of a Data Analyst?
Data analyst’s salary varies in different sectors and countries & it depends on skills, experience, company & location. The average annual salary in top countries is:
· India: ₹5,06,000 (as per glassdoor)
· US (New York): $65,114 (as per indeed)
· Canada(Toronto): $61,387 (as per ca.indeed)
4. What programming knowledge is necessary for this Data Analyst certification training?
This Data Analyst certification doesn’t require any programming knowledge and can very well be opted by non-programming backgrounds professionals.
5. If I need to cancel my enrollment, can I get a refund?
Yes, in case you cancel your enrollment, we will refund the course fee after deducting a nominal administration fee and almost the entire amount will be refunded without a single question asked.
6. Can I take up this course along with my job?
Yes, our Data Analysis course gives you flexibility to skill up as per your convenience and timing. You can take up weekday or weekend batches as per your convenience to accommodate your current job.
7. How many hours of study are required every week?
Apart from regular training hours, we recommend you spend about 2 hours each day to practice & achieve optimal benefits from the course.
8. What are the prerequisites for this Data Analyst Course?
None! There are no prerequisites for this course. You don't need to have any programming or other skills to take this course. Although basic knowledge of statistics is a plus & will be useful to the data analyst job
9. What’s the difference between Data Analyst & Data Scientist?
A Data Analyst is a professional, skilled in collecting data from multiple sources, organizes it, and performs analysis on it whereas a Data Scientist is a professional skilled in understanding the business challenges, it’s opportunities and developing the best solution using various tools & techniques.
10. What if I miss a Data Analysis online training class?
No problem. You can attend the missed class/session in any other live batch.
11. What if I have queries after I complete this Data Analysis training?
You can talk to our support team 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries during and after the course.
12. What are the job roles available for a Data Analyst certified professional?
Job roles like business intelligence analyst, data analyst, data scientist, data engineer, quantitative analyst, data analytics consultant, marketing analyst, project manager are some of the job roles available for a Data Analyst certified professional.
13. Can I change the batch to a later date?
Yes, you can change/switch the batch with prior notice of at least 24 hrs and subject to availability in the desired batch.
14. Will I get a Data Analyst course completion certificate?
Yes, after successfully completing the course you will be awarded a course completion certificate from us.
15. Can I pay the course fees in installments?
Yes, you can pay the course fee in 2 installments but the full amount must be paid before you complete the course.