Check out this great video
Power BI Certification Training Course
Our Power BI certification training allows you to master the Power BI tool to gain expertise in Business Analytics. This Power BI training is live instructor-led & the Power BI course syllabus is curated by Industry experts having 10+ years of experience.
You will be able to master concepts such as self-service business intelligence with Power BI Desktop & Service, Architecture; as well as learn, how to load and transform data using Power Query, Power View; how to create Visualizations using Power BI’s drag-and-drop functionality, Power BI Mobile and how to use data modeling capabilities in Power BI Desktop. Subsequently, you shall also acquire skills for generating fully interactive reports, DAX formulas (Data Analysis Expressions), among others, to ace the Microsoft DA-100 exam.
You've got the power! Get started now.
20 Hrs of Instructor Led Training
20 Hrs of Lab Sessions
30 Hrs Real-time Project, Use cases & Exercises
Certification Oriented Curriculum
Price match Guarantee
Why should you take Microsoft Power BI Training Course?
1. Microsoft is recognized as a global leader for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms for 12 consecutive years in Gartner Magic Quadrant
2. More than 45,000 MNCs across 185 countries use Power BI tools. Some of them are Walmart, Apple, Samsung, Cognizant, Dell, KPMG, Hitachi, Berkshire Hathaway, Avanade, Annik Inc, Brillio
3. Power BI professionals in the US earn up to $114,000 per year and up to 20 lakhs in India as per PayScale.com and glassdoor. The starting average salary is 6,26,201 in India
Skills you’ll gain in the Microsoft Power BI Course
1. How the Power BI tool functions
2. How to visualize your data
3. How to share insights across your organization
4. How to connect to different data sources
5. Getting familiar with DAX
6. How to create a report using Power BI
Who can take up this Power BI Training?
1. Individuals looking for jobs as Business Analysts
2. Statisticians looking to implement statistics skills to derive insights
3. Microsoft Excel users looking to upskill and move into a BI-focused role
4. Professionals from marketing, finance, sales, and other domains who need extensive Business Intelligence, can get this Power BI certification
5. Data Scientists looking to learn how to generate professional-quality reports & dashboards using Microsoft Power BI
6. Power BI professionals who want to ace the DA-100 Exam and become a Microsoft Certified Data Analyst
Power BI Course Syllabus
100% Practical Classes
Module 1: Power BI Desktop & Power Query
· Getting Started
· Class Introduction (BI Basics)
· Class Introduction (Power BI Desktop Overview)
· Data Discovery with Power BI Desktop
· Transforming Data (Basic Transforms)
· Transforming Data (Add Column From Example)
· Transforming Data (Appending Queries)
· Transforming Data (Merging Queries)
· Transforming Data (Combine Files)
· Transforming Data (Other Query Features)
· Introduction to Modeling Data
· Creating the Data Model (Modeling Basics)
· Creating Calculated Columns and Tables (DAX Basics)
· Creating Calculated Columns and Tables (Navigation Function)
· Creating Calculated Columns and Tables (Calculated Tables)
· Creating Calculated Measures (Measure Basics)
· Creating Calculated Measures (Time Intelligence Functions)
Module 2: Power BI Service & Visualizations & Power BI Mobile
· Introduction to Visualizing Data
· Creating Basic Reports with the Power BI Desktop
· Creating Interactive Reports (Adding Slicers for Filters)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Tabular Data)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Categorical Data)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Data Trends)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Categorical and Trend Data Together)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Geographical Data with Maps)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Visualizing Goal Tracking)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Using Custom Visuals)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Digital Storytelling)
· Creating Interactive Reports (Other Features)
· Using the Power BI Service (Deploying to the Power BI Service)
· Using the Power BI Service (Creating and Sharing Dashboards)
· Using the Power BI Service (Using Power BI Q&A)
· Using the Power BI Service (Excel Integration)
· Refreshing the Data (Refreshing Data Overview)
· Refreshing the Data (Installing the Data Gateway)
· Refreshing the Data (Scheduling a Data Refresh)
· Mobile BI (Power BI Mobile Overview)
· Mobile BI (Designing Reports and Dashboards for Mobile)
· Mobile BI (Interacting with the Power BI Mobile App)
Module 3: Get Data
· Sql Server
· SSAS Multidimensional
· SSAS Tabular
Module 4:Baisc DAX
· Getting Started
· Data Modeling Basics (Overview)
· Data Modeling Basics (Tabular)
· What is DAX (Overview)
· What is DAX (Tabular)
· Creating Calculated Columns (Basics)
· Creating Calculated Columns (Basics Continued)
· Conditional and Logical Functions
· Creating Calculated Measures
· Time Intelligence (Overview)
· Time Intelligence (Time Intelligence Functions)
· Table Functions
· DAX as a Query Language
Module 5:Advanced DAX
· Class Introduction (Class Files)
· Class Introduction (Why Advanced DAX)
· Working with Filter Context (CALCULATE)
· Working with Filter Context (FILTER)
· Working with Filter Context (FILTER and ALL)
· Working with Filter Context (ALLEXCEPT)
· CALCULATE and Time Intelligence (YTD and MTD)
· Security (Implementing Basic Security)
· Security (Implementing Basic Security – Tabular)
· Advanced DAX Function (CONTAINS)
· Advanced DAX Function (FIND)
· Advanced DAX Function (SEARCH and SUBSTITUTE)
· Advanced DAX Function (ALLSELECTED)
Power BI Projects
Our Power BI certification course aims to deliver quality training. The course curriculum seeks to impart solid fundamental knowledge on core concepts with a practical approach using industry use-cases and scenarios. It would definitely help learners scale up their skills and perform real-time projects with the best practices. Throughout the Power BI course you will work on multiple projects to showcase your skills to employers.
Project 1 :-
A taxi business was facing a problem as they were trying to increase their profit margin. The issue was related to lack of data analysis as they were trying to expand their business. They required regular reports in order to analyze data related to different prospects available. At the same time, they also wanted some solution that they can see that report at the time of meetings and through mobile and can access them from anywhere.
We will be implementing:-
· Distance per Ride
· Total Revenue
· Revenue per Passenger
· Power Query
· Power BI Dashboard
· Data Getaway (Automatic Refresh)
Bank Tickets Analysis
This Project is about analysis of bank tickets. It involved complete analysis of tickets allocated in the system raised by the user. The actual goal is to understand the real-time and history situation of open tickets and closed tickets,
We are going to implement:-
· What all tickets got resolved?
· What all are pending
· Comparison of before case & after cases
· Comparison of before percentage and after percentage
· A deep dive analysis using power query, power pivot and power view.
We are going to Analyze Superstore data to retrieve what are top profitable products and what are loss making products. Additionally, we shall look at who are the top customers, what is the Sale by Segment, Sale by Market, Total Sale, Total Quantity, Average Delivery Dates as well as, Total Returned Orders.
We will be using:-
· Connecting Sql Server with Power BI Desktop.
· Analyzing the tables and relationships.
· Transforming data using Power Query Editor with DAX
· Developing an Interactive BI Dashboard
Power BI Certification
Get a course completion certificate when you finish your Power BI training successfully.
NOTE: Show a course completion certificate photo here
Fees and upcoming Batch detail
Meet your Instructor
Know your trainer. Learn from the industry expert.
Piyush is a well-known name in the Microsoft BI field. He has been in the field of consulting and dealing with Power BI challenges on real-world projects. He comes with 11+ years of industry experience & deep knowledge and he designed the course content himself and delivered it to thousands of users worldwide. He is passionate about teaching all things related to data & business intelligence and improving the accessibility of these topics. He has been featured by various reputed publishing agencies for his work in business intelligence, reaching more than 500,000 students worldwide.
Post Training Career Services
Career Counseling Sessions
Once you develop the Microsoft Power BI skills, we shall explain the eligible job roles, scope, and opportunities
Custom Resume Preparation
Our team will help you build a resume to win the first impression from recruiters
These sessions will help you understand what the real-time interviewers expect from you
Privileged Community Support
Priority community support to address any real-time challenges you will face in your career
Power BI Training FAQs
1. What practical skills can I learn after completing the Power BI training?
The Power BI course has been carefully designed to make you a skilled BI analyst. At the end of the training, you will be able to perform:
· Data Integrity by cleaning data
· Data extraction and data visualization
· Automate manual work on Excel
· Create Interactive & user friendly reports and dashboards
2. I’m a beginner in Microsoft Power BI. Is this course suitable for me?
The course is designed in such a manner where a beginner can also take on the learning journey and master all the concepts of Power BI.
3. Can I take up this course along with my job?
Yes, our Power BI course gives you flexibility to skill up as per your convenience and timing. You can take up weekday or weekend batches as per your convenience to accommodate your current job.
4. How many hours of study are required every week?
Apart from regular training hours, we recommend you spend about 2 hours each day to practice & achieve optimal benefits from the course.
5. What are the prerequisites for this Microsoft Power BI Course?
There are no prerequisites for this course. You don't need to have any programming or other skills to take this course.
6. What software/hardware requirements do I need to have to attend this course?
· Microsoft Power BI Desktop Software
· Microsoft Excel Software
· Memory (RAM): Min 2 GB available but 4 GB recommended.
· Display: Min 1440 x 900 or 1600 x 900/16:9 required
7. What if I miss a Power BI online training class?
You can attend the missed class/session in any other live batch.
8. What if I have queries after I complete this Power BI course?
You can talk to our support team 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries during and after the course.
9. Is Power BI easy to Learn?
It’s a popular choice among all other tools because it is easy to understand and any non-technical professional can master this tool. You don’t need advanced skills in order to use Microsoft Power BI.
10. What is the Microsoft DA-100 certification Exam?
The Microsoft DA-100 exam validates your skills in the following technical tasks: prepare the data; model the data; visualize the data; analyze the data; and deploy and maintain deliverables. After completing the Power BI training course you can easily clear the DA-100 certification exam.
11. Which industries use Microsoft Power BI the most?
Industries like IT, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, real estate, insurance etc use Power BI the most.
12. What are the job roles available for a Power BI certified professional?
Job roles like BI developer, BI analyst, data analyst, BI consultant, reporting analyst, and analytics consultant are some of the job roles available for a Power BI certified professional.
13. Do I need to have prior knowledge of Excel for Power BI training?
No, but a basic knowledge of Excel functions will be an add on.
14. Can I change the batch to a later date?
Yes, you can change/switch the batch with prior notice of at least 24 hrs and subject to availability in the desired batch.
15. Can I pay the course fees in installments?
Yes, you can pay the course fee in 2 installments but the full amount must be paid before you complete the course.