Check out this great video
SQL Server Training Course
Our SQL Server course will teach you how to install, build, and design databases from scratch. This SQL Server training will help you gain knowledge in writing basic & advanced SQL queries, knowledge of data warehousing concepts, database administration and how to migrate them to the cloud and scale them on demand for growth.
This MS SQL Server course enables you to understand how to process and store large amounts of business critical data in the relational database & how large operations are executed with ease.
This course is characterized by live instructor-led training & the MS SQL Server course syllabus has been curated by Industry experts having 10+ years of experience and is, as per the latest curriculum & standards required by companies. So once you are done with the course, you are job ready from day 1.
Our MS SQL course helps you to upskill your database knowledge from zero to hero level. Remember, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea to create their own server. We will help you master the art of creating your own server. Get started now.
30 Hrs of Instructor Led Training
20 Hrs of Lab Sessions
30 Hrs Real-time Project, Use cases & Exercises
Certification Oriented Curriculum
Price match Guarantee
Skills you’ll gain in the SQL Server Course
1. Administer SQL Server
2. Develop and design database solutions
3. Implement data models
4. Design and manage business intelligence solutions
5. Analyze big data and leverage Power BI
6. Develop and provision SQL databases
7. Perform basic and advanced SQL queries
8. Optimize SQL databases
9. Mining data from loads of information.
10. Working with large pools of various kinds of data.
11. Creating your own server.
Benefits of taking up Microsoft SQL Server Training
1. Microsoft certifications hold good weightage in your resume with a prospective employer
2. According to several surveys, 35% of respondents experienced a pay rise after completing their certificate
3. 48% of respondents also believed that the Microsoft certification offered an enhancement in their job opportunities
4. Completing the MS SQL Server certification offers immense benefits to both employees and employers
5. A strong foundation of Microsoft SQL skills allows professionals to optimize their projects with a fresh new perspective
6. Employers offer solid performance reviews and better monetary compensation for contributions provided by SQL certified professionals
7. Upon completing the certificate, individuals showcase strong capabilities around various Microsoft tools, platforms and applications
Who can take up this SQL Server Training?
1. IT Administrators
3. BI Developers
4. Application Developers
5. Business Analysts
6. Software Developers
8. Cloud Administrators
10. Web Programmers
11. Professionals interested in taking up MS SQL Server as their career
12. Aspiring Professionals looking to clear Microsoft SQL Server certification exams with flying colors
Sql - TSql Course Details
100% Practical Classes
Introduction To SQL Server
· Connecting To Server
· Sql Server Management Studio and Tools In Management Studio
· Object Explorer
· Object Explorer Details
· Query Editor
TSQL (Transact-Structured Query Language)
Introduction To TSQL
· Data Definition Language (DDL)
· Data Manipulation Language (DML)
· Data Query Language (DQL)
· Creating Database
· Altering Database
· Deleting Database
· Primary Key and Referential Integrity or foreign key constraints
· Data Types In TSQL
· Creating Table
· Altering Table
· Deleting Table
Data Manipulation Language
· Creating A Table From Another Table
· Inserting Rows From One Table To Another
· Differences Between Delete and Truncate
Data Query Language (DQL)
· Between … And
· Is Null
Built In Functions
· Aggregate Functions
· Group By and Having Clauses
· Over(partition by …) Clause
· Ranking Functions
· Common Table Expressions (CTE)
Top n Clause
· Outer Join
· Left Outer Join
· Right Outer Join
· Full Outer Join
· Cross Join
User Defined Functions
SQL Server Projects
Our SQL Server certification course aims to deliver quality training that covers solid fundamental knowledge on core concepts with a practical approach. The course curriculum has been designed, using industry use-cases and scenarios to help learners scale up their skills and perform real-time projects with the best practices. Throughout the Microsoft SQL course you will work on multiple projects to showcase your skills to potential employers.
Project 1:- Computer firm
Creation of Table Structure:-
Understanding the Schema
Solving 50 questions
Project 2:- Orders
Creation of Table Structure:-
Understanding the Schema
Solving 50 questions
Microsoft SQL Server Certification
Get a course completion certificate when you finish your Microsoft SQL Server training successfully.
NOTE: Show a course completion certificate photo here
Fees and upcoming Batch detail
Meet your Instructor
Know your trainer. Learn from the industry expert.
Piyush is a world’s well-known name in the Microsoft BI field. He has been in the field of consulting and has been dealing with BI challenges in real-world projects. He comes with 11+ years of industry experience & deep knowledge and he designed the course content himself and delivered it to thousands of users worldwide. He is passionate about teaching all things related to Microsoft SQL, data analytics & business intelligence and improving the accessibility of these topics. He has been featured by various reputed publishing agencies for his work in SQL, data analytics & business intelligence, reaching more than 500,000 students worldwide.
Post Training Career Services
Career Counseling Sessions
Once you acquire the data analytics skills, we explain the eligible job roles, scope, and opportunities
Custom Resume Preparation
Our team will help you build a resume to win the first impression from recruiters
These sessions will help you understand what the real-time interviewers expect from you
Privileged Community Support
Priority community support to address any real-time challenges you will face in your career
Microsoft SQL Server Training FAQs
1. What practical skills can I learn after completing the SQL Server training?
The SQL Server course has been carefully designed to make you a skilled professional. At the end of the SQL Server training, you will be able to:
· Install or configure SQL
· Learn database design
· Use SQL to query a database
· Understand the basics of SQL syntax
· Understand how SQL helps you to perform data analysis
· Create various tables & databases with constraints on data entries
· Retrieve and manage data efficiently
· Build a simple application using SQL
2. I’m a beginner/ fresher/ recently graduated in technology. Is this course suitable for me?
The course is designed in such a manner where a beginner/fresher/recently graduated individual, can easily take on the learning journey and master all the concepts of Microsoft SQL Server.
3. What is the average salary of a SQL Server DBA?
The salary varies in different sectors and countries & it depends on skills, experience, company & location. The average annual salary of a SQL DBA in top countries is:
· India: ₹7,20,287 (as per glassdoor)
· US: $90,668 (as per glassdoor)
· Canada: $75,552 (as per glassdoor.ca)
4. What programming knowledge is necessary for this SQL Server certification training?
SQL can be learned by anyone without prior programming knowledge or IT experience. Microsoft SQL is based on SET Theory. SQL is easy to learn for English speakers as the syntax used in SQL is quite similar to English words like you can use keywords like SELECT(to get data), INSERT( to insert data), Update(to update data) and DELETE (to delete data) from the database.
5. If I need to cancel my enrollment, can I get a refund?
Yes, in case you cancel your enrollment, we will refund the course fee after deducting a nominal administration fee and almost the entire amount will be refunded without a single question asked.
6. Can I take up this course along with my job?
Yes, our SQL Server course gives you flexibility to skill up as per your convenience and timing. You can take up weekday or weekend batches as per your convenience to accommodate your current job.
7. How many hours of study are required every week?
Apart from regular training hours, we recommend you spend about 2 hours each day to practice & achieve optimal benefits from the course.
8. What are the prerequisites for this SQL Server Course?
None! There are NO prerequisites for acquiring SQL Server developer training. If you have basic knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, then it will be very easy for you to learn the concepts. If you don’t, no worries, experts are here to help you from the basics of SQL Server Database.
9. What’s the difference between SQL Server Developer & SQL Server DBA?
The job of a SQL Server developer is to create a database platform for the organization whereas a SQL Server DBA manages the platform for the organization.
SQL Server DBA ensures that the database works at its best performance, guarantees fast retrieval and writing on data from disk, whereas developers design the database, manage the disk usage and implement and monitor security.
10. What if I miss a SQL Server online training class?
No problem. You can attend the missed class/session in any other live batch.
11. What if I have queries after I complete this SQL Server training?
You can talk to our support team 24/7. Our team will help you in resolving queries anytime during or after the course gets over.
12. What are the job roles available for a SQL Server DBA certified professional?
Job roles available for a certified professional are:
· SQL server developer
· Database developer
· Database administrator
· Software consultant
· Software developer
· Data scientist
· Data analyst
· Network Administrator
13. Can I change the batch to a later date?
Yes, you can change/switch the batch with prior notice of at least 24 hrs and subject to availability in the desired batch.
14. Will I get a SQL Server Course completion certificate?
Yes, after successfully completing the course you will be awarded a course completion MS SQL certificate from us.
15. Can I expect good industry grade projects in this course?
The entire course is designed to give you regular hands-on knowledge with live projects. Our trainers are working professionals dealing with real-time scenarios in their workplace day in and day out. So you can expect good industry grade projects from our training as per companies requirements.
16. Can I pay the course fees in installments?
Yes, you can pay the course fee in 2 installments but the full amount must be paid before you complete the course.