Contact / WhatsApp for DEMO :- +91 9644873359
Check out this great video
MSBI Training Course
MSBI Certification Training has been curated by industry professionals and will help you master MSBI concepts such as SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS using SQL Server.
This MSBI training course will impart hands-on knowledge on how to create reports, how to integrate data, how to work on dashboards, cubes, data analysis, ETL Solutions, SSIS packages, OLTP & OLAP among others. You will also learn how to configure SSRS, data mining tools for SQL Server Integration, SQL Server Analysis Services, and SQL Server Reporting Service.
This MSBI course is characterized by live instructor-led training & the MSBI course syllabus has been especially customized to suit each and every student. It has been prepared by Industry experts having 10+ years of experience and is, as per the latest curriculum & standards required by companies.
Undergoing this MSBI Training will put you on the absolute career growth path and at the same time, equip you with the requisite skills and expertise that MSBI should have.
At the end, we will also assist you with clearing the MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification. So, certify your skills with us and accelerate your career!
30 Hrs of Instructor Led Training
20 Hrs of Lab Sessions
30 Hrs Real-time Project, Use cases & Exercises
Certification Oriented Curriculum
Price match Guarantee
Skills you’ll gain in the MSBI Course
1. End-to-end implementation of ETL system using SQL integration services
2. Business intelligence solution development by integrating different Microsoft BI tools
3. Presenting data using SSRS through multiple types of reports and visualizations
4. Data Warehousing concepts such as ETL and multi-dimensional modeling
5. Designing database using star schema and snowflake and creating ETL using SSIS
6. Learn SSIS Data flow, control flow, error handling, variables, for loop containers, SCD, Sort, merge, merge joins, look up, transactions and checkpoints.
Benefits of taking up MSBI Training
1. Excellent career opportunities across the globe
2. Lucrative wages
3. Great learning scope
4. Work process helps you execute all complex tasks easily
5. Upward career curve
Why Should I Learn MSBI?
1. For eight consecutive years, Microsoft Business Intelligence has been positioned as an absolute leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI and Analytics Platforms.
2. The BI global market is expected to be worth 33.3 billion dollars by 2025.
3. According to PCMag report, Microsoft Business Intelligence caters to most of the top requirements of global firms
4. Business intelligence is among the top technologies of today's Information technology and offers a wide range of job opportunities.
5. You can easily start your career in this most promising field by mastering MSBI
6. As per glassdoor, the starting average salary received by MSBI professionals is 5,71,236 per annum.
Who can take up this MSBI Training?
1. Windows administrators
2. Software developers
3. Unix system administrators
4. Database administrators
5. Solutions architects
6. Technical support executives
7. Those having experience in handling reporting tools
8. Those having experience in Dot net development for a duration of more than three years
9. Entry-level Software professionals/B.Sc.(IT)/BCA/M.Sc(IT)/MCA/M.Tech can pursue this course too
MSBI Course Details
100 % Practical Classes
Introduction to SQL Server Integration Services
· SSIS Package Architecture Overview
· Introduction to SSIS & Data Warehouse
· Basic ETL Entities in SSIS
· Data and Management Tools
Introduction to Data Flow
· Data Flow Overview
· Data Sources
· Data Destinations
· Data Flow Transformations
· Data Viewers
· Excel Source
· Flat File Source
· OLE DB Source
· XML Source
Data Flow Transformations
· Aggregate Transformation
· Audit Transformation
· Character Map Transformation
· Conditional Split Transformation
· Copy Column Transformation
· Derived Column Transformation
· Data Conversion Transformation
· Multicast Transformation
· OLE DB Command Transformation
· Percentage Sampling Transformation
· Row Count Transformation
· Sort Transformation
· Union All Transformation
· Audit Transformation
· Character Map Transformation
· Copy Column Transformation
Advanced Data Flow
· Lookup Transformation
· Merge Transformation
· Merge Join Transformation
· Slowly Changing Dimension Transformation
· Pivot Transformation
· Export Transformation
· Import Transformation
· Unpivot Transformation
· Term Extraction Transformation
· Term Lookup Transformation
· Fuzzy Lookup Transformation
· Fuzzy Grouping Transformation
Data Flow Destinations
· Data Reader Destination
· Excel Destination
· Flat File Destination
· OLE DB Destination
Introduction to Control Flow
· Control Flow Overview
· Precedence Constraints
· The Execute SQL Task
· The Bulk Insert Task
· The File System Task
· The FTP Task
· The Send Mail Task
· Bulk Insert Task
· Data Flow Task
· Execute Package Task
· Execute Process Task
· Web Service Task
· Backup database Task
· Analysis Services Processing Task
Advanced Control Flow
· For Loop Container
· For Each Loop Container
· Sequence Container
Variables and Configurations
· Variables Overview
· Variable scope
· SSIS system variables
· Using variables in control flow
· Using variables in data flow
· Property expressions
· Configuration Overview
· Configuration options
· Configuration discipline
Error Handling and Logging
· Control Flow: The On Error event handler
· Data Flow: Error data flow
· Built-in log providers
SSIS Package Deployment
· Configurations and deployment
· Deployment options
SSIS Package Management
· The SSIS Service
· Managing packages with SQL Server Management Studio
· Scheduling packages with SQL Server Agent
100 % Practical Classes
What Is Microsoft Business Intelligence?
· Defining Microsoft Business Intelligence
· Viewing a Cube Using Excel
· Using SSAS in SSDT
· Understanding SSDT
· Creating Data Sources
· Creating Data Source Views
· Creating a multidimensional cube
· Creating a TabularModel
· Creating Perspectives
· Creating Translations
· Working with Multiple Fact Tables
· Using the Business Intelligence Wizard
100 % Practical Classes
Creating basic reports
· Constructing data sources and Datasets
MSBI Training Projects
Our MSBI Training certification course aims to deliver quality training that covers solid fundamental knowledge of core concepts with a practical approach. The course curriculum has been designed, using industry use-cases and scenarios to help learners scale up their skills and perform real-time projects with the best practices. Throughout the MSBI Training course you will work on multiple projects to showcase your skills to potential employers.
· Project 1 –HRIS
This project was on Human Resources Information System (HRIS). This project was designed to populate database tables with the excel sheet which we use to get every day.
The excel sheet contained all the information of human resources of the company and they required a proper analysis of the resource salary band and how many are in which department and so on. They require regular reports based on the need and exact figure in the report so that they can make proper decisions by looking at it. In the excel sheet, all the columns were required to be distributed over the multiple tables with primary key and foreign key relationship. The project included:
· Regularly developed Power BI Report as per the HR Department demands
· Developed SSAS Tabular Model and Imported in Power BI in Live connection mode to keep data updated in Power BI
· Normalization done to reduce redundancy and populate data in the tables accordingly.
· Designed and developed SSIS Packages for regular ETL load.
· Generated multiple reports depending on required Similarity threshold using Fuzzy lookup.
· Deleted approx. matching records manually depending on the fuzzy lookup reports to avoid repetition.
· Developed complex stored procedure, cursors according to the need.
MSBI Mini Projects
1. Load 10 text file data with same structure in 1 table
2. Load 10 excel file data with same structure in 1 table
3. Load excel file with 5 sheets with same structure in 1 table
4. Load 2 excel files with each having 4 sheet data in 1 table
5. Change database name at the runtime without opening the package
6. Change input file with same structure at the runtime without opening the package
7. Configure the Package so that if it gets failed then it should restart from the point where it got failed
8. Maintain the history of Employees whose department got changed or he got promoted to upper designation
9. Dump all unique records in the table coming from the excel sheet which contains approx matching records.
Get a course completion certificate when you finish your MSBI training successfully.
NOTE: Show a course completion certificate photo here
Fees and upcoming Batch detail
Meet your Instructor
Know your trainer. Learn from the industry expert.
Piyush is a world’s well-known name in the Microsoft BI field. He has been in the field of consulting and has been dealing with BI challenges in real-world projects. He comes with 11+ years of industry experience & deep knowledge and he designed the course content himself and delivered it to thousands of users worldwide. He is passionate about teaching all things related to Microsoft SQL, data analytics & business intelligence and improving the accessibility of these topics. He has been featured by various reputed publishing agencies for his work in SQL, data analytics & business intelligence, reaching more than 500,000 students worldwide.
Post Training Career Services
Career Counseling Sessions
Once you acquire the MSBI skills, we explain the eligible job roles, scope, and opportunities
Custom Resume Preparation
Our team will help you build a resume to win the first impression from recruiters
These sessions will help you understand what the real-time interviewers expect from you
Privileged Community Support
Priority community support to address any real-time challenges you will face in your career
MSBI Training FAQs
1. What are the topics covered in the MSBI Certification Training programme?
The MSBI course contains various modules on business intelligence and data warehousing with SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS as primary concepts.
2. I’m a beginner/ fresher/ recently graduated in technology. Is this course suitable for me?
The course is designed in such a manner where a beginner/fresher/a recently graduated individual, can easily take on the learning journey and master all the concepts of Microsoft BI.
3. What is the average salary of a MSBI?
The salary varies in different sectors and countries & it depends on skills, experience, company & location. The average annual salary of a MSBI in top countries is:
· India: ₹5,71,236 (as per glassdoor)
· US: $91,448 (as per glassdoor)
· Canada: $67,372 (as per glassdoor.ca)
4. Why should I join the MSBI Certification Training course?
The MSBI Certification Training programme will give you extensive knowledge about the core concepts of business intelligence and data analytics. As a certified Microsoft BI Analyst, you can find ample work opportunities across industries.
5. If I need to cancel my enrollment, can I get a refund?
Yes, in case you cancel your enrollment, we will refund the course fee after deducting a nominal administration fee and almost the entire amount will be refunded without a single question asked.
6. Can I take up this course along with my job?
Yes, our MSBI course gives you flexibility to skill up as per your convenience and timing. You can take up weekday or weekend batches as per your convenience to accommodate your current job.
7. How many hours of study are required every week?
Apart from regular training hours, we recommend you spend about 2 hours each day to practice & achieve optimal benefits from the course.
8. What are the prerequisites for this MSBI Course?
There are NO prerequisites for acquiring MSBI developer training.
9. Who will provide the environment to execute practicals in the MSBI Course Online?
We will provide the environment to the server access to MSBI students.
10. What if I miss a MSBI online training class?
No problem. You can attend the missed class/session in any other live batch.
11. What if I have queries after I complete this MSBI training?
You can talk to our support team 24/7. Our team will help you in resolving queries anytime during or after the course gets over.
12. What are the job roles available for a MSBI certified professional?
Job roles available for a certified professional are:
· BI Analyst
· Business Intelligence Developer
· BI Admin
· BI Manager
· Project Manager
13. Can I change the batch to a later date?
Yes, you can change/switch the batch with prior notice of at least 24 hrs and subject to availability in the desired batch.
14. Will I get a MSBI Course completion certificate?
Yes, after successfully completing the course you will be awarded a course completion MSBI certificate from us.
15. Can I expect good industry grade projects in this course?
The entire course is designed to give you regular in-depth knowledge of SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and MDX with live projects. Our trainers are working professionals dealing with real-time scenarios in their workplace day in and day out. So you can expect good industry grade projects from our training as per companies requirements.
16. Can I pay the course fees in installments?
Yes, you can pay the course fee in 2 installments but the full amount must be paid before you complete the course.
17. What are the hardware system requirements for this Microsoft BI Certification training?
You need to have an Intel i3 processor or above, minimum 4GB RAM and 20 GB HDD Storage.
Learn MSBI online to know how to become msbi developer Microsoft Business Intelligence certification training i.e., MSBI training permits you to grasp MSBI equipment like SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS the usage of SQL Server. This MSBI coaching will additionally assist you clear the MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification. As phase of this training, you will study information integration and advent of reports, dashboards, and cubes for quicker reviews generation. As a phase of on-line lecture room training, you will get hold of an extra route from Microsoft, Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services. We provide best msbi online training
MSBI Crash Course also Available
MSBI Crash Course is also available in which we will provide you 1 to 1 training in fast pace with hands on practical sessions, Course content will be the same as mentioned below.